Interest rates to 1 %, page-186

1. 36,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The details I was referring to wasn't income . When people make claims such as ' sold all my property and made multiple times the amount in the market while renting a $150 a week beach house ' and then tell everyone else that they're mad if they don't do the same should be expected to provide some detail .

For example , where that ' beach house ' might be . It might be worth telling the audience that the beach house is not in Australia and even though it's cheap may also come with very limited services .

Nothing wrong with selling and shifting overseas bit it is definitely not a situation available to everyone . That kind of changes the story a bit don't you think ?

You were the one who posted the " several thousand dollars a week " and the percentage returns based on your initial investment , not me . I have no interest in anyone's income except where the discussion is about selling a property and that sale providing enough funding to cover rent for the future . I refer to the example that Macropunter put forward recently . He was happy to provide enough detail in terms of return without having to tell us how much he earned .

I notice that you continue to not acknowledge that property enabled you to get to where you are now .

Funny that...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.