Only my opinion, but looking at the lates stats of Perth the the...

1. 722 Posts.
    Only my opinion, but looking at the lates stats of Perth the the lowest for mortgage borrowing, building approvals the lowest in the country and every street in the suburbs I drive are For Sale signs, all that changes, is the same signs with a different agent. Normal properties for sale are around 12,000 now its over 16,000 dont forget on top of that are the private sellers which there is no records.
    This reminds me back 18yrs ago, a recession we had and it lasted a long time. Its going to be a tough one, and a long one.
    As long as the ALP keeps spending $100,000million a day, which is borrowed our inflation keeps going up, and so do rates.
    Already the last stats where 179,000 homes in Perth are under extreme stress. This is no longer a low income braket, but now has affected the middle income earners.
    This is mind boggling for me, how can we control the cost of engergy they charge us, how can we control the petrol prices, how do we control the vegetable prices, how do we control what the federal govt borrows. As ordinary citizens we pay the price for all.
    All I see is under ALP and the way australia is heading is going to be a repeat of history and another recession.
    What was that previous slogo "the recession australia had to have"" now who said that.......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.