ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

interest

1. 4,837 Posts.
    The interest in ELK at the moment is almost non existent. Elk announced 2 very good announcements last week. yet ended the week virtually unchanged, on volume less than 0.5% of shares on issue. When the Spp clears and the market starts to focus on the likelyhood of increased revenue from AC I would expect a renewed interest and a rising shareprice which can often create a positive feedback loop.

Just read O+G Weekly, no mention of either announcement in the commentary. Only an updated company description at the end of the letter which no one reads. Surprising due to both announcements being very newsworthy by O+G standards. They would certainly understand the potential of AC to deliver future revenue as they themselves based their oilcompany Northern territory oil around reworking an old oil field in Texas. I wonder if they provide more info next week and if JC will maybe pick up a few Elk on market this week???

It would only take one analyst to pick up on the news to start the ball rolling. Of course a funding agreement would solve the problem of lack of interest well and truly.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.