LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

two examples of this the big buyer syndrome, i bought into irg...

1. 523 Posts.
    two examples of this the big buyer syndrome,
    i bought into irg and witnessed turnover of almost the whole of irg,s shares in the space of a few days,
    rockeded up and rockeded down before i could sell and profit...i gave 10million of them recently to my 10y.o. son
    when i divested ...for him to use at 18years of age.

the most recent is ICG if youve watched the rapid rise and fall in its sp on one drill result.
    but the phenominal volumes traded say it all,100m shares a day....
    funnily enough also a gold/copper porphory seeker(chile)

at this stage its probably in the interest of fnt,s main player to allow it to rise again on good news...
    in fact i,m sure theyd fuel the speculation and buy some millions chasing the price upwards....fueling the rise more.
    quantitative easing you might say,

ages ago i made mention that i thought peter must be a phenominal chess player...on his moves with fnt since he took over from his possibly unpopular father.
    i thought his splitting of tasmanian resources from fnt as THE right choice...to preserve that part from any future attemted T/O of fnt.
    he could lose the whole shebang.not any more!!!!
    tassie is now secure and has resource!
    he,s lined up 100million$ of J/V,s and con80s comment reinforces that,as well as not so OK Tedi...i mean,30% of png gnp...you couldnt have a better dream partner...80million$ SURE IS A LOT OF MONEY.
    NOW QRL qrl j/v,S, THEN SUD-EST island100%,

no peter is amazing...he,s dilegently building the company up in leases and j/v,s,
    and ensured carried to feasibility on 5 leases all paid for...

its obvious the value of the company is NOT reflected by the share price...if it was pure supply and demand we wouldnt be at under 3c today.

its the big player...has to be...no,one else has the power,
    to have driven it SO consistantly down.
    its not bad luck.

any how watch what happens from tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3689950 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16222075 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.