SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

interested lt igr sucker, page-83

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Marsup,

Good to hear from you again. This is almost psychotic. Wait, I mean Psychic. Just the other day, in a lazier than normal day, I was going through old IGR posts to glimpse who said what and when, and noticed I hadn't heard a peep out of you. I would put you in my "handful" of intelligent posters. So enough of the air kisses.

The only spot of minor disagreement I would have would be another bidder appearing. I say this because recently I have become a lunch friend with a Chairman of the Board of another company. From him, I'm learning about the Corporate level, strategical vs tactical thrust. He has pointed out that in a friendly merger, there are very high Corporate advisory and legal costs. When you go to a hostile take over, these costs ramp up at a maddening rate. So, if you are going to do a hostile bid, you had better be sure of getting the target. And who makes the money? Corporate advisers and Lawyers! He made a joke, (?), that you're better off investing in Gordon & Slater than in gold.

LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.