SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

interested lt igr sucker, page-91

1. 3,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    one final comment on this... note Silver Lakes underground reserve grade at MM (Daisy Milano, Haoma) is only 5.4 g/t much less than the equivalent M&I grades in the resource statement (11 to 18 g/t).

In other words, big difference between resource grade and that which is mined and put through the mill. Talking to Banasik about a potential TSX listing, the mining method and costs are inextricably linked to the reserve, and is crucial for 43101 compliance

Here's part of what SLR says about determining underground reserves at MM, link below

"The reserve is derived as a result of four years continuous mining at Daisy Milano. The mining methods which form the mining plan have been employed over this time. The costs used are based on actual costs of all aspects of mining and haulage at Daisy Milano and Haoma.

Modifying factors such as pillar dimensions and pillar spacing are based on current experience. Ground support regimes are as they are currently being employed at Daisy Milano and Haoma at present.

Cut-off grades are calculated using the actual costs of mining haulage and royalties and applying those parameters to each stoping block (and part there of).

The conversion of the resource outlines to reserves is achieved by imposing detailed design shapes onto the resource outlines. The detailed mine design has taken into
    account minimum mining parameters and minimum pillar dimensions.

Minimum mining width parameters for hand held mining were set at 1.5 metres and for mechanized mining parameters at 2.5 metres. As an additional mining factor a 90% call factor was applied to all grades calculated in the Haoma and Daisy Milano reserves.
    "

http://clients.weblink.com.au/clients/silverlakeresources/article.asp?view=6599354

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.