ODA 2.70% 19.0¢ orcoda limited

interestiing day coming up., page-18

1. 2,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Freudian slip Fred
    it is disappointing the market doesn't get it yet

Aggie how could you regard that ann as a pump/prop
    these guys couldn't pump bicycle tyres

Well I'm sure they could, it's not difficult to mention 600m customers a lot, but that's not how they operate and perhaps that is how come they have achieved so much in China, people underestimate the level of competition and the barriers to entry for a western firm to build a business there.
    This is not about digging up oxide and shipping it over so we can buy it back as a microwave.

The value of SMA's position will be realised, because of the the size of the market they now have direct access to, their small successes will be amplified to exponential returns. They are in a position to become a conduit for content providers. I would be surprised if negotiations were not underway already.

HR as far as affiliate marketing goes. It makes complete sense that they would run marketing campaigns for the lottery app with the lottery provider.

No word from the Zhenya side of things yet, I'm not surprised as it's a very different market, but no doubt he'll come up with something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $32.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $3.97K 20.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34063 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 10862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.