MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Interestin post on Maosman thread

1. 75 Posts.
    Are we done with Mosman? This is a message from their BB.

"The producer maybe pumping 100 bopd with production stations and infrastructure all paid for..However that producer may have failed through carrying too much weight ie having 300 staff or offices all around the world...if you then throw a few dusters and debt at the bank into the equation the you can see why good assets become available cheaply especially these days with struggling oil prices.... I agree with you that Mos should try and hit their own gushers first, I think this sounds a better deal for you guys and I would expect a fantastic rerate if it comes off placing or no placing......IMO Mos are just about to buy into 50% of Caliera funds latest aquisition and because they are a pension fund and not sharp end oilies they need team Mosman as a partner...(also meo wont put in anymore money)..Mosman in return get a jv with a cash heavy partner with 6 berth production station, potentially decent reserves if successful, a couple of capped but tweakable producing appraisal wells with some other 2d prospects thrown in ...Making great buisness for Mosman and Caliera who would have already 10 bagged if Mosman give them 2mill..
    This is imo only but the bloodlines and geography that form my theory are hard to ignore for me personally..."
    Last edited by le5055: 26/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.