FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Yes HKP, Risk, although I don't watch the trading closely I...

1. 16,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3822
    Yes HKP, Risk, although I don't watch the trading closely I think its pretty obvious that there are dark forces lurking around FAR. I'm sure management would be aware and I think this is borne out in the last bit of go it alone news { RISC }. I have no doubt they are trying to get the sp up anyway they can because they know as do we that when an offer comes it will be low ball. FAR has so much potential outside of Senegal but its just that potential. I would love to see another cornerstone investor come onboard, I think this atm would give the shareholder base great confidence going forward.
    I'm hoping we get a reasonable offer first up which will shoot the sp up enabling those that think fair value is attained can sell out, while the camp that believes the price should be higher can hang around. The only concern I have is what FJ might do, after all his 400 million shares @ 50c will be worth 200 million from an around 33 million dollar investment. I would find it difficult not to sell if it were me but I'm not a multi millionaire...... YET. GLAH DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.