RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

interesting activity, page-31

1. 594 Posts.
    Abdul,

simple reasons, it's a speculation, could be negative or positive, but at this stage it's a 1 out 10 chances to be negative IMHO

let's reflect on Ascent for a while, which of ascent recap mining / expl company stocks that hasn't quadraple in value at least?

imo it simply means that Ascent has got a bunch of loaded buddies that are willing to invest in their projects....irregardless on how the sp will perform in the following years ( Hey, it's a risky market isn't it? )

and as far as holloman is concerned, no matter how huge they are in the US, and if i were in their shoes, why utilised your own green if you can raise capital from the stock market? spread the risk around by offering a risk reward package...

the way i see it is simply this, Holloman has the know how in the expl field and Ascent has the ability in the financial market locally and that conclude the mutual benefits for both sides..

moreover, if they want to further raise capital to finance their projects, they are certainly not going to do so at this sp stage...later in time when it will be much more worthwhile in terms of $ value.

hence my theory and i do agree with Paschal, this will go north eventually, near future i hope.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.