URO unknown

Ok, I got the image of the Limestone Coast in a reproducible...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Ok, I got the image of the Limestone Coast in a reproducible format, here it is if all goes to plan:

You can see that, by a blessing of the geological gods, the zone of highest heat flow is directly adjacent to the ocean. This project has absolutely massive potential for both large-scale energy production (readily competitive with the generation cost of wind power, and being base-load, far more useful) and desalinisation (an industry where billions are being spent (for example, costing for the Sydney desal plant has just been revised to $790M).

Moomoo, expect a roadshow in January, and priority targets to be allocated for L.C by March (with rig acquisition pursued in tandem, so keep your fingers crossed). Of course, L.C is small scale compared to the Puga/Krishna/Kyrgyz projects, but it will be the easiest to develop, and is simply awaiting that commercial scale drilling.

I'm off from Australia for 6 weeks now, this will have to be my last post for a while, and I will be missing the roadshow. I would recommend that any investor with an interest in geothermal should attend, as there is significant news to be expected by January, particularly regarding Dr Beardsmore's work in Kyrgyzstan.

My blunt recommendation would be to load up on this stock and wait for any number of results from any one of the projects that readily define themselves as the highest grade in the world. With De Graaf on board, pursuing a business strategy that will yield the highest returns, the interest can only grow from here.

Have a good Christmas break everyone,

All the best,

Tawnyport

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.