CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

interesting alternative scenario to report, page-13

1. 1,491 Posts.
    I'll try and be polite, but this is the biggest piece of manufactured nonsense that I've ever read in my life. Firstly, and obviously, because ol' Ravi has no original input, secondly because the people that he quotes have a declared agenda. Ol' Gov states that he want the price to prop to .08c so he can buy more to sell again, the other poster is far more ignorant, a wrecking ball of negativity.With an obvious agenda.

There are clearly parties here trying to drive the price lower so they can buy in for themselves or for there masters. I'm quite happy for them to drive the price lower as a I have a swag of cash to buy more, but please, stop your verbal diarrhoea, when absolutely none of you know absolutely nothing of what is going on. Please, don't insult our intelligence, if you need that sort of mental stimulation go watch "Celebrity apprentice" or reruns of " Mr Squiggle".

I will make you one iron clad guarantee. The price will be higher than 10.5c in 12 months. You made a profit. Live with it. Please don't bore me with your ramblings and absolute nonsense. Do you even work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $22.43K 433.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 240000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 256473 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.