CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

But but but, didn't we have one in our own yard awaiting to be...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    But but but, didn't we have one in our own yard awaiting to be used, and we've decided to send it on it's way instead.??

Go figure.!!!!

I knew it, and I've said it at the time, that it could come back and bait us in the rear end as there isn't many available at all to be engaged, if any. A little like we had that very rare bird in our closed hands, and we decided to let it go.
    The excuse circulated around at the time that it wasn't good enough to do the job, was just that, an excuse. And the fault in the stearing gear that stopped us from drilling the horizontal to the full extent of 800 metres as planned, IMO could have been rectified. Many pieces of equipment are breaking down occasionally and they are usually repaired and/or rectified as soon as possible, so what was wrong with doing it here in this situation.??

Yet, many here at the time, thought that it was an excellent master stroke from the Board and the Messiah.

Now, we will have to wait and wait and.....you know what the next sentence is.

I have also said many times before that IMHO, there could be a method in someone's madness, and I still continue to think along those same lines.

Time will tell. But I am sure that we will need plenty of luck until then!!!

DYOR!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.575K 72.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 287 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.