CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Yesterday on the ASX , ITME and Acor, the holders of many OIL...

1. 7 Posts.
    Yesterday on the ASX , ITME and Acor, the holders of many OIL Royalties in Australia,including ATP 582, suddenly have massive offers to buy/ sell. normal volumes of 5000 shares traded daily are now in the hundreds of thousands asked and offered.....yet minimal trades????. Same as with PFC.Yet minimal actual trades. Makes no sense to me, or does it?

ATP is the large tenement between Petrofrontier and CTP..stretching south to the Santos Exxon field. Lots of rightaways for infrastructure.

As a stock holder in ITME for 5 years....and having no inside information about any pending announcement.......my research leads me to hopefully believe there is a major announcement regarding the whole area. I base this more on what is NOT being said as opposed to what IS being said. When I question the two companies...all I get is they are in a "Quiet period". I look for some blockbuster announcements very soon. ITME is 25 Mil shares, Acor is 50 mil shares and Petrofrontier is 80 mil shares....that's 14% of CTP's 1.4 billion shares.

reread your threads and see if facts of omission suggest a bigger play.......I hope Santos....but no clues. This will work well for all of us in bringing major attention to this massive oil potential.

I have all 4 players....bought at memorable prices.......so any thing good from any of them should help us all. I love dreaming!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.12K 63.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 291333 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.