CTP 3.85% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

interesting alternative scenario to report, page-5

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    RAVI,
    A superb articulate run down of a very credible, likely script, a superb cast with stunning performances and a gripping true to life story!
    And then from the age... one of the most devious tales of our time...the suspense takes us back to the '39 Steps'
    Sit back and enjoy the show while you can as happy days turn to nightmare, followed by delirious sadness as an imminent Surprise is not as big as the audience was led to believe!
    I have always been skeptical of the $5 / acre since that fateful day and wont bother to bang on anymore cos there are so few ears out there who care! Suspect any future deal with Santos will pull at least $5.10 and a day at the Beach hence snuffing the true current and future value and then life of the company which as Ravi suspises...Santos get the chocolates!
    Imminent feeling it will end up with a 130 to 1 takeout based on current price of STO...at best!

Oh and do not forget to bring the tissues as you make your way from the theater for the cold hard light of day makes you wish for not to have sat on thy laurels!
    Unless we start to ask the hard questions and stop for god sake treating this bloke like a rock star we will I believe suffer heavily!
    Happy always to be vilified and really I should just shut my mouth but have been burnt to a crisp too many times so never ever ever trust any of em, I say! Respectfulness at all times with a sharp mind for chess is A plenty!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $40.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $7.099K 132.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132876 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 443216 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.