ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

interesting and expensive learning time

1. 214 Posts.
    Hope everyones looking into the market movements. This is the first major correction I have had shares involved in, and if i never had been involved i never would have realised just how the same to all the writings i have read on them. It is incredible interesting. Indiscrimate dumping across the board, some shares going back to prices of a year ago etc. Anything speculative is getting smashed, all the excess plus some has been cut. Excellent buying time (if you have the cash free). It is interesting also to note that when i last looked, China had gone up during the mahem. Does anyone have any thoughts on this. My only thinking is that the chinese think they will be relatively unaffected by this mess (the impact on australia will also be minimal in my opinion). Hopefully the price of housing comes down as this is one bubble in australia that has been worrying me. Houses are for people and if the people cant afford the houses then pricing down is imminent in my thinking. My other thinking (i am bored) is that if you havent sold out by now then there is no point as the majority of the correction is over (bit too far by fundamentals). Come christmas this will be an increasingly vague and distant memory.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.