ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi all,Haven't posted here a long time but have been a long term...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi all,
    Haven't posted here a long time but have been a long term holder and paying attention to hotcopper re GGG for a number of years.

NRO's point about a buyout price is one that interests me enough to want to get views as far as different posters go though.

We can all come up with estimated company/share values based on increasing expectations around REE prices and assumptions all goes according to plan re development of the mine etc.

I would think though that post EIA and mining license approval it likely seems like a logical takeover time as whilst factors such as financing, REE prices and development timeframes versus expected timeframes are all risks the project itself is probably de-risked enough from a political perspective for institutional investors to wade in more confidently.

so my question to all is rather than what do you think the shares could be worth, if we assume for a second that in 2020 the EIA and mining license is approved and a takeover bid is made what sort of price range would we be willing to accept?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.