interesting animal behaviour, page-7

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Dino

What can I say? Love them and they will love you back. I'm sure you will make a good dad. ;))

Only advice I have, for any cat, teach it toilet habits ASAP. If it urinates on your carpet it will be a hard(and smelly) habit to break as the smell is extremely hard to remove and it becomes an attraction.

"Tonkinese are commonly trim and muscular cats. They are typically heavier than they appear to be, due to their very muscular bodies. They have a distinctive oval-shaped paw, and a modified wedge-shaped head, with large ears set towards the outside of their head. They are unusually intelligent, curious, affectionate with people, and interested in them. Tonkinese cats are playful cats, but not hyperactive, although they can be mischievous if they become lonesome or bored. Some interesting toys and a cat tree, or, better yet, another Asian cat such as a Tonkinese, Oriental, Burmese, Siamese, or Snowshoe can keep them busy when they're lonely. Unlike most breeds of cat, they are reported to sometimes engage in fetching, and they can often be found perched on the highest object in the house as they love jumping heights. They have a great personality and get along with children and other pets. Children usually enjoy playing with pets but most commonly cats so the Tonkinese is just the right cat."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.