ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Interesting article - Chembio, page-24

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Yes, of course many have been screwed by ADO by buying at an inopportune moment. My only point is some SH's have managed to prosper as well. If you played the last week well you could have taken advantage of a 30%+ increase.

If your point was simply to state the obvious, fair enough, I was trying to see if there was a bit more in it as it related to TB's comments, but it doesn't seem to be the case. From what I could see TB just suggested JG would want to be a part of stock that ran from $.01c to $.20c.

ANYWAY, to answer the question, yes, I've heard those disappointed SH's who didn't understand what they were investing in loud and clear. In some ways I share their frustration, but look inwardly rather than blame others for my investment. I do think the BOD must be held accountable for their poor performance where relevant, but as an investor it's my responsibility to understand the product and the people I've invested in. The product I feel I have a good handle on. The people, to some extent what I thought I knew has changed, so I'll do my part to improve that if given the opportunity to vote on who should remain and who should go.

Lastly, I share your sentiment in hoping all come out ahead in the long run, but this will most likely be a marathon, not a sprint.

All IMHO, FWIW, TFIF, DYOR, blah blah blah.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.