BMN 1.03% $2.87 bannerman energy ltd

interesting article keep the faith in bmn, page-2

1. 18,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Thanks for that wullieb!

It's about time something positive is posted on the BMN thread!

I have also noticed that the dreaded 'U' word is being used by politicians more and more. Here in the West, the Liberal contender (Colin Barnett) does believe in Uranium as being part of the energy equation - just read his speeches! Penny Wong very quietly said the same thing the other day.

.... and spent Uranium has been utilised in industry without anyone raising the alarm, specifically in Boeing 747 aircraft to give the wings weight. Shock, Horror!

I just wish someone with authority would come out with the view that depleted U is being managed in other countries and that methods of doing so will improve over time. With the advent of new technology, we may even want to re-use what was formerly safely 'stored'. We need the positives on Uranium to be discussed openly.

To come back to the present: we are in a bear market and BMN is not the only share suffering. I have just done a check of shares I owned some time ago - most of them resources, admittedly, but all have come down from their heights last year at even greater speed than BMN.

I don't believe in the Savanna Marble claim succeeding - I think we are focusing too much on this. It's just sentiment and the general state of the market - and I from what I read and compute I have come to the conclusion that we are due for a reprieve.

P.S. has anyone got the figures for wind energy? - i.e. how many units to produce a given amount of energy etc.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.030(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $504.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.90 $2.82 $1.089M 380.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 3388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.