BMN 3.27% $3.47 bannerman energy ltd

interesting article keep the faith in bmn, page-3

1. 2,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321

Yes this certainly is a 'bear market' & today only the 'energy' & 'materials 'indices' are down ...bmn is in materials ...

And thats that !! In bear markets ....value is not value & not in the 'equation'

Remember the 9/ll the bombing...wall st. closed for a week.
    afterwards people thought it was the end of the world as we know it..that was at the tail end of a bear market & the terrorists knew it....and went 'short' into the airline companies a few days beforehand....& made a small fortune.

Woodside shares, $6 ish ..., bhp similar, Qbe insurance spiked down to $3.50....

Many, many, companies great value Co's were all whacked ...paladin about 2 or 3 cents i think.....I had 300,000 at one stage....

So bmn announcement of 106 Mlbs will not get recognition right now believe me !!

later on as the bulls start again bmn will get accepted as a near term producer & we're off.
    Magazines will write articles & the world will get on board.

This Savanna issue is being blamed by people that don't accept that a bear market is causing the drop in share price..lately I'm not posting much as just have to ride this out for a few months yet.

Moral of this story is that you all stay put ! don't sell, & buy a few more if you can....& long term holders come acrossin 3 months -ish to the AGM!

cheers cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.