BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

Does anybody see this as a concern, why rehabilitate a drilling...

1. 307 Posts.
    Does anybody see this as a concern, why rehabilitate a drilling site when the whole thing is going to be a huge hole for the next 10 to 20 yrs. I sent an email to BMN requesting an update , i don't have a response to date ?

Taking into account the public comment on a public meeting on the ESIA on Rössing South last week in Swakopmund and the Etango Project located in the same vicinity near the moon landscape, the ESIA is of utmost importance as well as the upcoming public meetings in October.
    “We are constantly aware that the project in located near to a popular tourist attraction. Therefore, we are taking special precautions to mitigate the visual impact the proposed mining may have in the area. We are already spending approximately N$ 120 000 per month on rehabilitating our drilling sites. This clean-up led to the establishment of a new self-supporting business venture, Elga Environmental. We are also a sponsor of Project Shine, an initiative to keep our desert and beaches clean,” Christians said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
-0.140(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.990M 729.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 5570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.