KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

Goldy's posts normaly are what everyone wants to hear, and...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134

Goldy's posts normaly are what everyone wants to hear, and sometimes on the money.

As for a possible takeover price, maybe he knows what the major holders are thinking, or maybe he's just guessing.

I would suggest that if anyone wants to know what price a successful bid would likely to be successful at, talk to some of the brokers that were involved in the last few capital raisings.

Now, back to Goldy. If Kar is also Kens baby as you have refered to in the past, and if "Ken" is Ken Talbot, and if there was any possible likelyhood of a takeover at $40 sometime, and I also know its none of my buisness, but as you seem to be rubbing shoulders with these majors, I am a bit curious why he allowed himself to be diluted at the last capital raising at $6.70. I would have thought that if someone had such an emotinal attachment to a particular company and they were in for the long long haul, they would have grabbed a fair chunk of what was on offer at that price :)

A hyperthetical question that someone might be able to answer: If the South American asset thing happens, would it be possible for mesers Hoskings, Talbot and possibly 1 or 2 others to take it out? At $10 bucks for Kar, they would have the funds, and the cream of the crop. I dont know what the rules are regarding forign investment on the Brazilian Exchange, hence the question.

Anything I post are only my thoughts at the time, and please folks do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.