CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

interesting article, page-10

1. 586 Posts.
    Hi guys

In my previous post I should have included the link to google maps Pound Street Kingaroy where the old Kingaroy Shire Council Depot was located. It would have highlighted the proximity of the Depot to the creek running through the middle of town.

The Depot is bounded on the eastern side & by Pound St & on the western side by the D'Aguilar Hwy (Kingaroy St) & to the north by the Senior Citizens Park. The creek runs through the Snr Cits Park.There are various businesses on the Knight St side (southern).

Was the KCCG worried about an old cattle dip being located there & the possibility of arsenic leeching into the creek. No because the KCCG members were mostly located adjacent to or close to Cougar's site some 10km to the south of town. They have their tank water & are not connected to the town water supply.

I raised the Council Depot spillages of Diesel/petrol among many other issues with ex Nanango MP Dorothy Pratt about 2 years ago but I did not get a response to the subjects I put to her. Unfortunately I did not know about the cattle dip being on the Council Depot site at the time.

Here's the link to those interested.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.