CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

interesting article, page-12

1. 586 Posts.
    Thanks for your comments jonman but I felt I was obligated to keep shareholders informed of the facts as I am a local & was priviliged to attend all the public meetings & to be able to read news items & letters in the South Burnett Times.

I was at the meeting when two of the independant scientific panel attened. Being independant it is my strong opinion that they should not have attended any of the meetings.

When I wrote to former member for Nanango Dorothy Pratt, I sent a copy off to Len & Brad. Len sent me an acknowledgement email & thanked me for my efforts. I also sent a copy of my letter to a couple of HC members.

There are probably a couple of things that I did not include.

. Damien O'Sullivan claimed his cattle were affected by benzene - tainted water, courtesy of Cougar Energy. This was 4 months from memory after the casing plugged & cracked and his cattle were tested. Funny thing though is that Benzene will only stay in the body for about 48 hours. Strong SE winds were also prevelant at the time of the incident which lasted for a couple of months meaning if there was any contamination it would have been wide spread - DERM tests revealed it wasn't.

. I was not aware when I wrote to Mrs Pratt of the old cattle dip being located on the old Kingaroy Shire Council Depot site. That only came to my notice through the South Burnett Times - I sent a couple of articles to (edd) a few weeks ago regarding the old Council Depot & it was mentioned in one of them. "The contamination was much worse that first thought" were the words used in the article - perhaps edd can confirm if he still has those cuttings.

Trusting that the new year will be much kinder to the cat.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.