MLX 3.33% 43.5¢ metals x limited

interesting article, page-4

1. gkp
    356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Much appreciated Galba85. Some time ago I did indeed take up their 21 day trial. Having done that once, it's not possible to do it again it seems. Of course I could subscribe, but my spending habits, make a Scotsman look like a drunken sailor after a year at sea. If you get my drift. Once again thanks.

As an aside, I've ridden this little pony for more than five years. Mostly frustrated years. I've always considered their Tin assets their jewel in the crown. I didn't get into them because of gold. Having played around with gold for countless years then giving up in frustration, it concerns me that they are moving in that direction.

As far as the Nickel assets go, I just can't see this one getting out of the starting gate any time soon, or far for that matter. For all the reasons mentioned previously. Distance from infrastructure etc.

For what it is worth, here's my opinion on their prospects, if they can get through the resistance levels currently being encounted. They could get to the high 20's or low 30's. Beyond that will be difficult, mostly because long term frustrated holders will be bailing and there has been a big turnover in the 10 to 15 cent range and those buyers will be mostly exiting, with a handy profit. I will also consider selling, with a view to re-entering at a lower price. But like I said, when I prefaced this paragragh. It's just my opinion and opinions mostly count for naught!!

Cheers

GKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.