AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Why a lot of people seem to place this as pie in the sky...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Why a lot of people seem to place this as pie in the sky impossible to do it must be remembered that science has got us a long long way. A robot on mars, man on the moon, the first artificial heart implant and so forth. Hundreds of years ago people would think is mad what we have achieved today and many would yell and shout it can't be done. Maybe I'm an optimist, maybe I'm a dreamer and yes sdaji maybe one day my age will catch up with me and I'll become jaded of everything. Honestly though, growing some bacteria/algae doesn't seem to be the most complex thing in the world and although it takes fine tuning and persistence to get it's something that will be achieved. Maybe aeb aren't the ones that will deliver it... So be it, after all it's only money. Sdaji I do agree with your concerns regarding the capital raising but my suspicions tell me that this proof of commercialization in terms of production would be the evidence equity firms use to agree with financing. An article previously published (or was it an analysis?) mentioned a pay back period of 18 months or something like that. Pre-emptively of course, you can't believe everything you read huh.

Happy holidays everyone and have a great new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.