AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

interesting article, page-3

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Thanks luxo.

Very interesting quote
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    She has also helped the company look at different types of microalgae and their different components.

While Dr Winberg said there was a big demand for algae oil as a nutritional supplement, the biofuels door was still open, it just needed greater efficiency to be reached to help bring down the cost and make it more competitive with fossil fuels.

“The trajectory for using algae for biodiesel involves using it for other commercial purposes first,” she said.
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

We all know the media gets things wrong but I read this and ....
    Now to me that reads that she knows that producing biofuel is not economic. Just wondering what she knows in regards to that. That was a report we have been waiting on. Do they have the report or enough detail and are just not telling shareholders? That question needs to be asked.

Seems now that they are going down the nutracuticals route and with left out parts of the algae will try and use that for fuel?. Only the fact of massive pricing in the Nutra field that they will possibly go down the biofuel with the waste algae components? Why would they bother with the margin in nutra especially in Aust policy and tax environment ?

Unlike what someone else said according to RS from the ABC tape they may be using the manildra CO2 industry biproduct gas. Guess it will have to be scrubbed etc to ensure there is no contamination. It seemed like a dorothey dixer interview which did not impress me but am unsure of what audience it was targeting.

Just about to do santa duties . Have a great break everyone and all the best with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.