RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

To HunghingThanks for such an informative article.The paragraph...

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    To Hunghing

Thanks for such an informative article.

The paragraph below entails reasons for current drive for CR and make things even more interesting. No doubt work is in progress in the right direction.

Here is a extract from article below

'In January, Red Mountain added a second drill rig at Lobo to increase the work pace on a planned 10-hole program on the epithermal-based prospect’s West Drift structure. Results from the company’s diamond drilling beneath the historic Lobo copper mine – last worked as a near surface stopping operation in the late 1960s – and focused mainly on the West Drift structure hosting the old mine, include intersections of 4.6m at 5.83g/t Au and 4.11% Cu from 152.8m depth downhole, including 2.8m at 7.79g/t Au and 6.55% Cu.Red Mountain is confident of potentially converting West Drift’s gold mineralisation to resource inventory, having confirmed it increases its gold grade with depth. Lobo’s high-grade South West Breccia gold structure, running parallel to West Drift just to its southeast, has yielded, in surface sampling high-grade gold zones of up to 9.50m at 13.53g/t Au including 1m at 41.80g/t Au and 6m at 23.55g/t Au including 1m at 30.79g/t Au.Follow-up trench channel sampling delivered 5m at 10.43g/t Au, including 1m at 25.14g/t Au and 2m at 18.12g/t Au including 1m at 28.69g/t Au. Additional rock chips results taken 150m south of the structure returned 4.00m at 12.23g/t Au – highlighting the potential for extensions of this structure.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.