PEN 3.41% 9.1¢ peninsula energy limited

Interesting article

1. 606 Posts.
    Apologies to many for my outburst last week, it was not my finest hour...but in defence of the point I was making (don't let the delivery method overcome the very real point of PENs potential market cap), AND some other VERY interesting points, see attached:

http://ceo.ca/2015/01/06/uranium-deficit-will-be-sooner-than-most-predict-azargas-molyneux/

Apologies if this has already been posted.

I know for a fact this mimics most of the points that uranium ceo's, including Gus, believe. I also see it as why UUUU had a crack at URZ. That is, it will be ISR that brings respectability to Uranium producers into 2015/16, but not to conventional miners until (perhaps/guessing here?) 2017/18 onwards. That puts Karoo down the long route...I just don't think (in fact I'll argue vehemently) it values it Karoo at zero. Not with proven up resources. It's just not a logical argument, except what can be explained away by "well, that's not how the market sees it." That is not how real $$$ are made investing ("from how the market sees it" basic jibes) As George soros said, not verbatim: "I make my money on commonly held perceptions by the market...and then bet against them."

But it (Karoo) gives lustre to PENs long term plans as our smart ISR play puts us into a very select group of (actual) uranium miners into 2015.

Good luck to those still pondering their 'double down dilemma' in PEN.

Again, apologies for anyone bothered by my shenanigans. As you posed stiffy, I am happy to articulate those points to anyone offline as we do have an offline chat daily on PEN with what I think is a very logical/critical and NOT one sided view of PEN. oh...and request out to HS to contact us, I think you have our details (??)

So my main point is not forgotten though, please take a read of the link posted.

Cheers

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $442.2K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304692 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 56231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.