FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

I have had a minor look back, and to no avail, recently stated...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I have had a minor look back, and to no avail, recently stated was a discussion with Shell to Cath that they were sorry to have let this one go. How exactly did this conversation eventuate and conclude.

"Hello Cath this Ben Van Beurden, (CEO Shell) I am sorry we missed out" end of story, I think not.

A little bit more internal one would suspect. After just off loading $70 bil US for the take over of BG Group(the largest petroleum company in the UK), what is a few extra to gain leverage on a company where all info is already accessible, and regain a past blunder. We are talking the fourth highest revenue making company in the world. What happens behind closed doors, time will tell, and what a shake up it would be to COP, as well as leaving FAR as the final factor to the equation.

I also remember an email to Aqua from Farjoy discussing the Dutch, (Royal Dutch Shell maybe) that are possibly wanting to gain more from West Africa, and less from the Russians. The latest ramp up of CNE, by many a firm, and an interesting article to boot, is it a bit of back ground noise, or something portrayed a little more loudly in the inner circles.

Like our Farjoy, and thank you sir. Blackrock, and only due to the interest of financially rewarding themselves and they're clients, the road block is in place, having major control of 75% of our JV. Money talks, and the control that Woolworths and Coles near own all our needs, so will the largest oil companies. For them, now is the time to make it happen, but please give us twelve more months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.