NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

If you recall my post I indicated that NKP was having a Board...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    If you recall my post I indicated that NKP was having a Board meeting last week and that an announcement would come with the annual report. As you saw only the annual report came along with no further update on the registration of the Mining Right.

It is obvious that all the conditions required by the DMR have not been met. Once both the Regional DMR and National DMR are satisfied that all regulatory and community issues have been met then and only then can the company relodge the application for the Mining Right and registration be obtained.

Neither NKP nor the DMR branches wish to disclose which conditions are still outstanding.

That being the case we just have to wait. The real news will then follow.

I can only share on HC the info that is provided to me.

I have requested a Sth African news/tv crew to interview the community tribes and seek their feedback with regards to the Garatou project. In particular whether they are pleased with the prospect of new jobs, infrastructure, schools, water , royalties etc. To date I have not received any feedback.

Maybe you can ask David L for his insider news as he brags that Mining will never occur.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.