EMR 0.13% $3.77 emerald resources nl

Well there's 4 buyers waiting @ 4.2c for a total of 2,251,961,...

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Well there's 4 buyers waiting @ 4.2c for a total of 2,251,961, ($9,452)  but price has been 4.3c all day.
    What about that 1 share sold on the cxa. Obviously making up the 9,999 sold on the asx to a 10,000 order, as both went through at 3:47:48 pm.

U-B. Re your post in the last thread asking where's the price going, well before all the extra shares were issued to buy RNS, I was confident we would have been at 10c today, being so well past Christmas. However I am confident we will be there one day. Take the long view and hold a steady course..I did all my buying at 2c so not too worried. It's nice to see all the green. Hoping for a lift on the announcements of the Esia and the financing arrangements.

From the 4th Quarter Report:- Issued 24 July.
    "The comprehensive Environment & Social Impact Assessment (‘ESIA’) has been submitted to the Ministry of Environment for approval. The ESIA has undergone a number of revisions following numerous workshops with the Ministry of Environment. The ESIA is now in its final form and Emerald negotiating the terms and conditions of the environmental approval (the ‘Environmental Contract’) which will then allow for the ESIA and Environmental Contract to be presented to the Minister of Environment for approval".
    It looks like the original submission has been going back and forth, being revised each time, to get it to the Ministry of Environments' liking, and is now in its' final form with The Minister for signing. Consequently we should look for the announcement this coming week.

Project Funding, allowing for due diligence by the bankers, according to the schedule could be expected within the next 2 weeks.
    Certainly we have a right to expect good news of a resounding nature within 12 days. This news can only boost the SP to a value suitable for a CR.  Emeralds own words on a cr below.
    "The financing proposals provide for the debt funding of a significant portion of the Okvau Gold Project development costs thereby limiting potential equity dilution to existing shareholders".
    Bit of a ramble, I know , but I this year is going to be big for shareholders, with all approvals in place, funding acquired and construction in progress. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by beanpea: 18/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.