PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

I don't post very often any more, but I still look. I do need to...

1. 3,353 Posts.
    I don't post very often any more, but I still look. I do need to say this though.........

I am sorry sentia, but dargie is miles ahead of you, esp in the area of technical financial expertise. His calculations of the NZO tax loss situation was not only miles ahead of your knowledge level, but it was subsequently shown to be correct by the recent OGW interview. And you really sl@gged him over the JV's water cut assumptions, and he was correct there as well. And dargie asked you to provide the post where he said US$50 was the net profit from Tui and you have not. Another very experienced poster asked dargie why he even bothers to reply to you. I am not surprised he put you onto ignore.

Who the f### cares whether it is $10 or $15 a barrel of oil for expenses, it makes very little difference. Just leave it.

This was a great string until you started to throw your weight about, and then provide ZIP in the way of back up to your assumptions. Your profit calcs are at best amateur and show little in the way of an understanding of accounting. You are so far away from being an accountant. Stop trying to be one.

Please tone it down so that the other posters return and post freely to the PPP string. And grow up.

You have asked for other posters opinion on this. People need to come forward and say their piece.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.