ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Just on the copied article below..if Placment was a Canadian...

1. 900 Posts.
    Just on the copied article below..if Placment was a Canadian player or even Government this ould be HUGE...looking for to info to come.Greenland very close to CANADA.

Analyst says China's uranium demand could tighten supply
    By Tom Stundza -- Purchasing, 5/13/2009 9:54:00 AM
    Salida Capital analysts in Toronto believe that a possible 35% increase in the number of nuclear power plants operating worldwide this decade could create a supply shortage in the supply of uranium yellowcake--especially if China decides to stockpile the metal to avert domestic shortages.

Global mine output of uranium is about 107 million lbs annually, says Salida Capital’s analysis, far less than demand of some 168 million lbs, with the shortfall coming from secondary supplies (primarily government inventories). “If we simplistically assume the average new reactor consumes as much fuel as those currently operating, the industry must source an additional 59 million lbs of uranium annually on an ongoing basis—and likely within the next decade,” Salida analysts propose. That would mean a 55% increase in mine output from current levels.

Salida Capital suggests the bulk of future uranium supply growth depends on three key regions of Kazakhstan, Canada (in Saskatchewan) and Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $33.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ $39.75K 1.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 788285 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 432227 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.