COE 2.27% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

interesting article., page-10

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    lol nice summary...

but recooperating i dont understand. BUY has 16tcf...P10? that means its a sure thing right? money in the bag let me get my calculator and work out how much money ill be making in the next month. WOW! its real value based on developing 16tcf is $5 billion! im going to make $10,000,000! im rich!

On a serious note, you would think that after all these huge losses the market would be a little cautious over pie in the sky stocks like these. Doesnt anyone think...hey all these small companies with no cash are coming out with these insane targets...somethings up? I used to beleive the hype until i got burnt but i learnt to take hype profits and,made my money on GDN and got the hell out of there. But its just fustrating that fundamentals and good stories dont have a place in this market. I cant beleive cooper has $90+ million in cash, they should buy BUY actually buy MMR cause they have MORE exposure!! more risk? who cares! Cooper had its turn with kurnia and look what happened, same thing will happen to these other companies, but atleast COE has the money to attempt these hits with no dilution to the coy.

Haing said that COE will never move, too much fundamentals. Problem is you listened to that old dude on wallstreet when he said to charlie sheen "STICK TO THE FUNDAMENTALS KID", he clearly has no idea :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.3¢ $793.1K 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 316700 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.