SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

interesting blog

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    this is an interesting blog anyone from here?????
    well done for getting the message out there!

http://ppinternational.goldtent.net/?p=238750

Buygold, re: Uraniums
    Brrrmystr @ 13:47 pm on November 1, 2010
    You might want to also investigate the NEWEST technology for enriching the uranium.

You are probably aware of AREVA which is a french outfit that for years has been enriching Uranium with thousands of centrifuges. The newest tech is to use Laser Excitement, yes that is the term they use, to make the Uranium ready for large reactors.

This method is much faster than centrifuges. Also much more cost effective. Also I remember reading long ago that this method can process spent rods so they dont have to be stored in mountain caves..but I havent heard that mentioned in ages so maybe you shouldnt count on that concept.

The company that develped that is called SILEX and they are an AUSSIE company. You can read all the scientific data on a webforum , www.hotcopper.com.. log in and choose the stock symbol ..SLX. This is a top notch forum for info.

Silex has 3 divisions, all research oriented, all involving laser application and silicone.

The first division concerns the technology to enrich Uranium. This research has developed to the stage where a license to develop the concept was awarded-sold to GE and then GE joined with Hitachi and they have constructed a prototype structure in No.Carolina. The test loop has been tested and passed. GE-Hitachi are now applying for all the licenses, permits etc to move forward. Silex will benefit in a huge royality benefit from every molecule of enriched Uranium that comes forth from that plant. I believe they expect to build the BIG loop sometime in 2012.

The second division of Silex is research and development of laser light and silcone applied to solar panels. Their objective is to make solar panels (currently about 17-19% efficient) much much smaller in size and much much more efficient22% efficient with ease but I have seen talk about making it 50% efficient. Currently Silex has been talking with SunPower (the largest solar power panel maker in the world which only has a 19% efficiency in their highest priced panel.) Although a written agreement has not come forth yet, it could be immeninent because out of the blue, the stock rose 8% this am. (I have held 10k shares for YEARS and watched the stock fall 60% after I bought. It has been dead in the water for years so last Friday I sold half of my position to get some $$$ for silver stocks. Do you have days like this or is it just me?)

The 3rd division of Silex is quite inactive, news-wise and to tell you the truth, I dont even know what this research is all about.

To conclude, Silexsymbol on the ASX market is SLX.symbol on pinks is SILXF. Current price is in the $5.70 range.

The royalities from uranium enrichment are thru the roof.. The license they sold brought millions to Silex.

The solar division is expected to be different not a royality or license concept. Silex has purchased and refurbished a solar panel manufacturing plant in Austrailia. They are also involved in a major solar effort with the governemnt there. you know one of the desert style solar farms. Now if they join with SunPower.wow, HUGE MARKET WORLD WIDE.

Look it over and see what you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.