TEE 0.00% 11.0¢ top end energy limited

interesting buying instructions, page-26

1. 28 Posts.
    re: thoughtful comments Jenny

Great to see some fresh comments.

Like you I am a supporter of the company. To me as with any long term investment, management is the key, the smaller the company the more important they are, to make comments comparing a company in its present form to one of the past, only serves to show the lack of research that has been undertaken. Yes Ian has been with the company for a couple of years, which may be why some have made sweeping statements about managments inability to produce the goods.

If you take a step back and view the company in its entirity, with new people and management then it becomes evident of the potential long term gains.

If you are concerned about the integrity of Ian May, then consider this:
    * Who do you think was responsible for this new directions;
    * Look at the management team and ask why have these established people come on board i.e. Telstra, Optus etc along with the most recent recruit from Commander;
    * Suppliers - why are they willing to support this company.

In short all building blocks. Do you really thing that 2 companies which amalgated with Tele-Ip in Sep 2005 (after the typical "major" sales season) are going to hit the ground running. Tele-Ip has indicated that they have been down on sales people.

I have follow the company because of what it can do, not what it has done in the years prior to the current management team. To think or even suggest that this can happen in the short term i.e. 12-18months is absurd, though there are always short term goals.

Personally this has always been about the long term business of the company i.e. 2-3yrs. and this has not changed. We are 8 months in to that time frame.

My 2c worth.

Cheers

TAB1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41319 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.