CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

yep, good progress being made on the research front for...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    yep, good progress being made on the research front for cannabis, however it’s a long road to plough from phase one to registration. IHL has the same long, tough road ahead. Where it will get interesting I believe is when more research is produced to show various cannabinoids and terpenes are specifically beneficial for certain diseases. Not sure NTIs research is broad based, at this stage simply focusing on one strain and therefore 1 set of cannabinoids. I guess you have to start somewhere. That’s the thing with IHL, their research seems very myopic, but geez they do a great job beating themselves up about their potential. The fact IHL has a market cap 5/6 x cann is comical. Either way, it’s a long road ahead for a prescription med to get over the line, so the important question becomes can these companies last several years without revenue. That’s why I value canns strategy, many possibilities for revenue while they work on the holy grail, pbs meds. I also think they will be the next to achieve success in that space, quality of life in cancer patients, phase two already underway, watch this space!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.