CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

60 cents? That would put CAN at at $209 million. Why do you...

1. 6,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2680
    60 cents? That would put CAN at at $209 million. Why do you think CAN would be at a $209 market cap with $50 mill in debt ? When you have companies like MDC that are doing delivery systems, further along the regulatory pathway and valued at $30 mill.

MDC, which is further along in delivery system pharma than CAN is , and only valued at $30 mill (a great buy now under 10c imo). And MDC dont have the cashburn of the over priced cultivation facility than CAN has.

I really feel CAN could be a great company, but they need to drop the cultivation side, its going to kill this company otherwise. The cultivation side is what is burning their cash, and its not going to bring them anything because they are producing at costs 10 times more than competitors. Drop the cultivation and focus on pharma. They have done a great job now pumping the price, no joke Im impressed with their performance the last couple of weeks, lets hope they take advantage.

I hope that CAN is organising their cap raise right now, these are going to be the best prices they can get with the least dilution, if they were smart they would be doing this. If they dont they will be dead in the water. Make or break time imo, raise now they have a chance of being a great pharma, if not, debt financing will kill them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.