FFM 2.05% 74.5¢ firefly metals ltd

Wow, someone needs to take some ritalin or something.I'll...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Wow, someone needs to take some ritalin or something.

I'll address a few of your concerns, shall I?

Rig Count:

This is subject to change for various reasons and certainly not what you should be fixating on. Sure, if we're talking about the difference between having a rig and not having a rig at all, this could be of concern. As for the difference between having 4 or 5 rigs on site... I wouldn't waste your time splitting hairs. Rig counts fluctuate on every project in every country around the world. What you should be focusing on instead, is how much cash they have in the bank vs. how many planned meters in the campaign.

Project Development/Production:

This is very much a case of DYOR, but projects that Marcus has been heavily involved in that are in production/transitioning in to production include Banfora (now known as Wahgnion, Gryphon Minerals) and Bellevue (this project is rapidly progressing towards production, with underground mining contractors on site... And have been for many months!). Reading between the lines a bit, but... He also discovered Tanjianshan in China (entered production) and Tabakoroni in Mali (entered production). So that's at least 4 discoveries made by Marcus that have entered production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
0.015(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $358.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 75.0¢ 71.5¢ $727.2K 997.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20300 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 24000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.