CPC carpenter pacific resources limited

True miningnut but the capital raising is over so now if you...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    True miningnut but the capital raising is over so now if you want a piece of the action you either buy the shares at today's price or hope when the new shares are quoted they are come on at or around the issue price.

Been a lot of demand for the new issue so they might come on at a premium. New issue has gone to "sophisticated investors" in theory people who will not dump on the first sign of a 10% gain.

And lastly and related to the above point, it depends on what your medium term outlook is. If all goes according to plan I think they will be in production quite soon and the cash flow will pay for the extensive drilling program. They have the gas in the ground and the pipeline to take it to inter state markets. And they will be producing hopefully into winter price strength.

For me its an investment well worth the premium though I have got some in the float as well as buying on market so my average price is about 0.22.

A wise old head on much younger shoulders than mine once told me that if you want the shares, pay what you have to to get them otherwise you might miss out altogether. (Which is exactly what happened when I was chasing EPR at 8.5 cents)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.