LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

interesting close, page-3

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    "Amazing the endless supply."

That's the bit that confounds me. Just WHERE are all these shares coming from that are being sold, whether shorted or simply sold?

No change in substantial holdings announced for ages.

But somebody somewhere has an almost endless supply of shares that they are selling. And the course of sales realtime data showed yet again that the sellers are DETERMINED to push that price down or keep it at a level and stop it rising. Every little buy was immediately met with a flurry of tiny bot sell trades taking the price straight back down again.

But WHO is it, and WHY? And of course the other mysterious thing is what those institutions are doing that bought at 75c - or above. Why are they just sitting and watching this happen? Are they, in fact, in a position to do anything about it? And if so - why aren't they?

Are we looking at a version of the death spiral financing trick, but by somebody like Mt Kellett instead of Yorkville? After all - MK are self-confessed corporate raiders...

The only comfort I can take from today's trading was that the total number on the buy side ALMOST crept up to the sell side numbers on the closing auction. Almost. Which MAY - just MAY - be a prelude to the breakout of those tight Bollinger Bands referred to in another thread....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.