DWY dwyka resources limited

Comments on a UK web site about DWY in the last few days:Comment...

1. 20 Posts.
    Comments on a UK web site about DWY in the last few days:
    Comment 1
    My contact still thinks that the takeover DWY suggested they were going to tell us about soon is the big news. Do you have a view on that?
    Comment 2
    I heard something towards the beginning of march that dwy were looking at acquiring a mine in south east asia (prob. nickel). however, i still thought that the nickel deposit in burundi was the big thing about this company.

how does this tie into what you are hearing>
    Comment 3
    The last line of the RNS released on 14/03 refers to the acquisition and my contact thinks this is the big one. You think it is the Burundi project so who has got it right? Time will tell but good to see high volume and price increase to-day which has to mean that there is more to come from one or other of the potential projects. If the price keeps going up we will all be winners in spite of the Minesite article.

If I hear anything else I will post it.

You suggest that Xstrata may come up with a bid----what if with BHP's backing, DWY reverses into some of Xstratas empire, would that be big? This is pure conjecture on my part but makes a pretty good story if you want to believe that the big news is on the acquisition front!!??!!
    Please don't put your pension fund on this ----I am simply reversing what you suggested might happen and is not based on anything I have heard on the grapevine.

Hope for another good day to-morrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DWY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.