FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

interesting comments from Malcom Graham-Wood

1. 1,916 Posts.
    having Saturday morning coffee and checking Malcy's blog and found a couple of interesting comments after the 'Eight Oil Companies that are Oversold and Overlooked' video as follows:

Comment
    Re Cairn Energy, Senegal. On what basis do you suggest that the oil discoveries by Cairn/FAR/COP JV are probably greater than they have announced? How much greater?

Answer

Hi John
    See the above but talking to some of the players early on in the process it was obvious that they had under-estimated it, maybe by quite a lot.

Malcolm

Comment

TO Mr Malcolm Graham-Wood
    Dear Malcolm,
    I would like to subscribe, as a private investor numerous resources – but relatively little experience in oil and gas, to your email releases. I hope your insights can assist me to position myself in oil companies that will most benefit when the market changes.
    I have 2 current interests / positions. 1. Oil Search. 2. The west African Senegal oil discoveries closely with an interest in FAR Limited. I listened to comments on your release titled “8 Oil Companies that are oversold and overlooked” and you seem very bullish on that particular discovery. I have read press releases and research from each company involved and they all seem encouraging but “wait and see final processing”.
    Why do you think the oil reserve may be even better than realised and/or better than stated so far?
    Big oil companies are not benevolent organisations. Do you think the big players (Cairn or Conoco-Phillips) could “screw” FAR in a transition to production? Is the current climate, with few recent outstanding new discoveries and a down-regulation of exploration globally, an advantage to a player like FAR in this negotiation?
    Thanks for your time and insights and reports
    Regards
    Scott Donnellan

Answer

Hi Scott
    Feel free to see and subscribe on the website, very welcome. I think Senegal will be right at the top of expectations and will be a good problem to have. I am expecting to interview Cath at Far soon but I don’t think they will get beaten up, it was their team that saw the upside way before Cairn did! They will need to raise more money but that shouldn’t be a problem.

Malcolm

Seems he continues to be very bullish re Senegal ................. the bold highlite is by yourstruely!!!!!!

HKP

Re Cairn Energy, Senegal. On what basis do you suggest that the oil discoveries by Cairn/FAR?COP JV are probably greater than they have announced? How much greater?
    - See more at: http://www.malcysblog.com/2015/02/e...oversold-and-overlooked/#sthash.hH3Zr6Qt.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.