NEO nuenco nl

interesting comments

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I'm not sure whether anybody else has been having a look in at the GGP section but over there a poster recently commented about something he had read.

It was a share commentary by Strachan. Apparently there was one done on GGP by Strachan a month or so ago which is now available on the GGP website.

There is now an up to date one released yesterday (Wed) which comments about the discovery at Bullseye. Apparently Strachan is predicting that Jumonville could be able to produce at a flow rate of 2,000 bopd.

Now that is a pretty big call ! Presently, in its restricted condition, it is delivering 520 bopd. Yet Strachan is predicting an almost 4 times increase.
    That does seem amazing considering most other wells in the vicinity of Bullseye range from around 500 to 1,000 bopd.

But perhaps Bullseye is not only possibly going to be the biggest oil discovery in Louisiana in modern times but also its strongest flowing.

If correct the implication of that for NEO could be very, very good. We would then be looking at a considerable cashflow !- especially once all the wells were put in place by sometime next year.
    Wow ! The mind boggles if that prediction comes out correct or even close to correct.
    We will get that information for definite in a about 10 days I guess now. Gosh I will keeping fingers crossed on this one! OK don't count our chickens and all that .... but boy !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.