AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Interesting copper play, page-62

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Hi @BPAA

I am not sure how written in stone these announcement timings are in practice, I was surprised that Cole had said 44% last Friday to be honest, I had not seen anything which said 44% I think he did use language which included the Directors options, covered himself somewhat I think, so I doubt it is misleading, anyway I accept he would have the all up numbers.

Yes I do expect its beyond the 44 number and it is my opinion that it will reach the 50 plus within this current extension with ease, making the offer unconditional. As I said I do know of some who sent off acceptances last week, how long that takes to get into the count I don't know.

I don't know the fine arts of manipulation, perhaps they extend to acceptance inputs, if they don't open an envelope on a certain day is that manipulation etc, I don't concern myself with it, I expect its a bit of a moving feast depending upon what sort of splash you want to make on any given announcement. I thought we would get a new count number Mon/Tues so will wait and see, could well be later in the week, I have no idea how they assemble the count or what the rules exist for such things.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.