GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

remirez do you actually forget what you think and then...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    remirez do you actually forget what you think and then write,
    after you posting these following comments just days ago

"I would be very happy if i can get 0.03 for my shares. No smoke and mirrors, im hoping some fool buys my shares for 0.03, it will make me a happy man."

"you know why id be happy for 0.003c for my shares ? I'll tell you why. Truth is theyre not really worth 0.000000000000001c. But hey, people buy lottery tickets everyday. "

These are some of the most negative things I've read posted here,and with no substance at all to back them up , but because he swings with the tide the upbeat rampers here only focus and scold the others who offer some helpful insight into what may be actually be going down..

I understand where those who have been burned are at, a real lot of people have now simply moved on from here and vanished like their investment, those are the people who put in the hard yards investigating the workings of this oiler, but anyone can only do so much especially after many company anns build the confidence up that then never seems to materialise, hence many, many of the old hands are very apprehensive about outlaying more of their hard earned and have simply disappeared . I'm of the same opinion as I had been trading a very large holding here but out a while back, still hold a few to make sure I don't forget the lessons, so as I said before I'm out of the hot seat and retained some of my dough, so it's now a bit of fun to see the rampers believing the anns prima facie and then top it off with their own dribble, but now unfortunately I have noticed ALL the posters of quality have simply stopped supplying these threads with their well researched facts.

There are just a few left though like acreage, he has been asking others here a few hard questions that they do not even seem to acknowledge let alone want to answer, That's a real shame that those who are so upbeat about the future prospects do not take the time to ponder over those questions and maybe at least try to answer a few. I'm sure if it wasn't like a battle of some here against acreage he and others may be able to open a few closed windows for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.