GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Morning pavlovas,in absolutely no rush to get back in ! This...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Morning pavlovas,

in absolutely no rush to get back in ! This needs to be a completely different company before i would consider re- entering. Starting at the top all the way down to the tea lady,sorry Gladys.

pavlovas the only reason i am still posting the information i am digging up is, to counterbalance the posters who continue to, toot toot without so much of a skerrick of toot toot evidence ! As great as HC is, and even allowing for the fact it has over 170,000 members, I still do not believe that what is posted here has any great affect on the SP ebbs and flows.It is the odd newbie which drops into this GGP forum which deserves to have a balanced forum and hopefully they take everything here with plenty of salt !

More dumping this morning and still more to come? When will it arrive ?

I agree with mitchad, time for a new thread and maybe one of the holders whom have been stating/expecting the SP turn around for weeks can now explain why ? Maybe we can read some evidence based reasoning on why it is going to turn around. There has been numerous holders and non-holders who have posted why they think the SP will not, so for a balanced forum i think it would be good.

Don't get me wrong here, i am being sincere in my request for others thoughts on why it will turn. SRH #5 will produce good numbers but thats not the guts of the matter here.Remember what is behind the coy's first Hori,where profits go,keeping the decline curve stable or turning up etc etc. Then the verticals and their producing,not producing,producing,not ,,,,,,,, .001 I agree is coming pavlovas,it will just take time.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.