GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

interesting day ahead, page-30

1. 14,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7600

It's paragraphs like this that new investors can get so confused with. Absolute bollocks.

"I like the early signs from the new board that came in a few months back (as I said yesterday). They have been rationalising their acreage in a sensible way, even if they had no choice. They got a fairly good price for Cutlass, and the stuff they surrendered in March was their less promising stuff, which they were realistically never going to drill. The previous board's problems occurred largely because they tried to get too big too quick (as well as having a level of bad luck with their wells that would be hard to believe if it wasn't true). Getting too big to quick, or at least trying to, is a problem you sometimes see in billion dollar companies, not just tiddlers with delusions of grandeur. The new board seems much more focussed. Hence my comfort in investing with them. "

Please do some research on the goings on of the company that got GGP where it is today. That way your storybooks may become relevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.